Tiger Lifting BCA Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp
FREE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN THE UK!
All prices include VAT and free delivery
Tiger Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp Model No BCA. This BCA clamp serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications. This clamp can be used up to a maximum of 15° from the vertical.
Range from 1.0tonne to 3.0tonne
Each beam clamp meets the following criteria:
- Meets and exceeds BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991
- V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Operating temperature of -50° to +50°
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- 4:1 Safety factor
- Shackle suspension point
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle