Tiger Lifting BCU Universal Beam Clamp
The Tiger Universal Beam Clamp Model No BCU has been designed not only for vertical use, but also for side load applications, where conventional clamps are not suitable. This clamp is highly flexible in application and can be used for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point.
It can be loaded at any angle and eliminates the use of spreader beams in various lifting operations.
Warning: Do not exceed working load limits or use this equipment for lifting flat plate sections
Each beam clamp meets the following criteria:
- Low headroom design
- Full rated capacity at any lifting angle
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of beam widths
- 4:1 factor of safety
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Designed for both vertical and side loading applications - can be loaded at any angle
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to beam web
- Complies with ASME B30.20 and EN13155 :2003+A2 :2009