10.0tonne - 50.0tonne William Hackett WH-C4 Chain Blocks
FREE DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN THE UK!
All prices include VAT and free delivery
10.0tonne - 50.0tonne Chain Blocks with choice of chain reach and with or without overload protection (overload protection not available on 20, 30 & 50tonne models)
Each chain block meets the following criteria:
- Meets British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH-C4 is tested and certified at 2% of the chain block rated capacity
- TWIN PAWL double safety; fitted as standard.
- SAFETY LATCHES: WH-C4 chain block top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tip are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: WH-C4 chain block top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, an overload indicator mark either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- HAND CHAIN JOINER: unique hand chain joiner is used as a quick and secure method of joining the hand chain without the need to cut, bend, open and close a link of existing hand chain.
- HOOK HOUSING: WH-C4 chain block top and bottom hook housing are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts (500Kg - 5t).
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: WH-C4 chain blocks are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: WH-C4 chain blocks are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standards BS EN818-7 Grade T (8) and JIS B8812 Grade V (10).
WSB Manufacturing are a member of LEEA